Are you looking for a powerful cosmetic way to reshape and define your jawline? Do you want a medical procedure that can improve the lower part of your face, giving you a firmer, more beautiful and refreshed profile?
Texas Jawline Lift or Jaw Aesthetics can be a good option to support your weak jaw and achieve a defined and sharp jawline!
Jaw Contouring is a technique that involves making the jaw a little more square with injections of hyaluronic acid or another volumizing product like Radiesse or even from the body fat of the patient.
It was Hollywood stars like Angelina Jolie, Kylie Jenner or Hilary Swank who launched fashion in the world. The success on social media has been immediate to the point that more and more young women around the world want the same effect and want to take the plunge.
Women who have a poorly outlined facial oval can give injections along the mandibular bone to bring out the right angle of the jaw at the level of the masseters, the masticatory muscles. The result is very natural because the filling product is undetectable in this anatomical area.
The procedure is performed simply under local anesthesia and requires 30 minutes.
Who is the right candidate for Texas jaw lift?
The right candidate for Texas jawline jaw contouring must meet the following criteria.
- You must be in good health.
- You must have elastic skin.
- You must not be allergic, you must give your medical information
- You must not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have a weak and undefined jawbone.
- If you are not satisfied with the lower part of your face and want to reshape it.
What are the preoperative instructions for the Texas Jawline Lift?
In order to ensure a safe and successful operation, you should follow these instructions:
- Avoid blood thinners or supplements, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and vitamin E, which can increase the risk of bleeding during injections for two weeks before the procedure.
- Stop smoking for 1 month or at least 20 days before the injection.
- Stop drinking alcoholic beverages for 24 hours before the injection.
- You must wait a week before doing a jaw lift in Texas if you have treated your skin with an active skin response procedure such as laser, chemical peel.
- Avoid waxing, bleaching or tweezing two days before the injection.
- Do not wear makeup or cream on the day of your appointment.
How is the jaw lift performed?
Texas Jawline Lift / Jaw Aesthetics is a simple procedure, going through the following steps:
- At first, the doctor will assess the jaw area and determine the areas needed for the injection of filler. Then the skin of the jaw is cleaned to be ready for the injection.
- Since the Texas jaw lift is done without incisions, the patient undergoes local anesthesia which is good enough to make him feel no pain.
- In the final phase, the doctor begins to inject the target area of the fillers the one that will give a nice final jaw result. The type of filling is chosen depending on the desire of the patient and other medical factors.
Instructions to follow after the operation
- Put your head in an upright position for 3 hours immediately after the treatment.
- Avoid touching or massaging the treated area after the operation.
- Avoid direct sunlight or high heat for three days after the injection.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Stay away from cigarettes or consuming alcohol for a while after the injection.
- Take any medications prescribed by your doctor. Usually the drugs include antibiotics and pain relievers.
- It is recommended to use an ice pack if you experience any swelling in order to reduce it and make you feel more comfortable.
- Always keep in touch with your medical adviser
If you need more pricing information and a consultation, please contact us and a medical consultant will be on hand.