Anything About Heart!
A World Standard Equipment And Strong Academic Staff...
Has a world-class equipment and infrastructure in order to maintain heart health, diagnose and treat heart disease S. From newborn babies to elders at most further ages, any kind of heart diseases are provided the opportunity to be diagnose and treated.
Examination, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation of cardiac patients and coronary intensive care services are provide at the branch hospital.
Cardiologic examinations to be performed
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- EFR (Treadmill) Test
- Transthoracic echocardiography (ECHO)
- Three-dimensional transthoracic echocardiography
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE) Test
- 3-Dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE) Test
- Rhythm (ECG), Holter
- EventRecorder (EventRecorder)
- Blood PressureHolter
- Tilt TableTest (tilt test)
Interventions being performed
- Temporary Pacemakers
- Electrophysiological Study
- Catheter Ablation
- Mitral balloon (Valvuloplasty)
- Coronary Angiography
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA) – Stent
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Chronictotal occlusionof the veins Opening
- Surgical Treatment of Aortic Stenosis (TAVI)
- Non-surgicalTreatment of Heart Hole
- Surgical repair of the vein
- A New Method for Treatment Resistant Hypertension: Renal denervation
Examinations being performed at nuclear medicie department
Myocardial Perfusion Scintigraphy (Thallium Test)
Procedures being performed at nuclear medicie department
Coronary CT Angiography Cardiac MRI
From heart to heart
Great service for prematureneonatestoadultsof all ages
Patients born in hospital, adopted from city / abroad, received or evaluated in the emergency department or outpatient clinic are treated with success.
Technical equipment which can interfere with patients in any age group are present in laminar air flow operating rooms with 3 heart-lung machines, cell saver and intra-aortic balloon pump devices.
Having advanced technological features, respiratory support devices, monitors following the hemodynamic parameters, NIRS following brain function (near infrared spectroscopy) during and after surgery are available in the intensive care unit at bedsides of each patient. Department of Anesthesiology and Reanimation follows-up patients in intensive care before and after surgery in collaboration with Department of Cardiovascular Surgery.
All kinds of congenital heart and vascular diseases are treated with success in children.premature neonates, infants and the elderly at Department of Cardiovascular Surgery. The babies who are diagnosed in the womb can be intervened immediately after birth at the operating room which stands simultaneously at childbirth. Some babies are also intervened with the Department of Pediatric Cardiology (hybrid) and patients are treated. In pre-op and postop follow ups of the patients, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Pediatric Cardiology Department work in cooperation. In addition to patients born at the hospital, patients admitted from outside the city / country , are performed operation following to the preperations completed in neonatal units after reaching the hospital. Minimally invasive procedures and limited cuts are preferred.in appropriate cases in order to give better cosmetic results.
Coronary artery disease is treated with bypass surgery (CABG) in adult patients. Repair or valve replacement surgery are implemented in rheumatic or acquired valve diseases. Aortic aneurysm - dissecting surgeries, endovascular aortic repair (EVAR), interventions jointly with the Department of Cardiology (hybrid) and arrhythmia surgeries are performed with success.
Peripheral arterial diseases (obstructions, stenoses) and laser varicose vein surgeries are also performed using radiofrequency successfully. Moreover cardiac and vascular injury resulted of any type of trauma are quickly intervened and in case of necessity other branches (orthopedics, plastic surgery, etc.) are worked together in collaboration.
- Adult Cardiovascular Surgery
- Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery
- Adult Cardiology
- Pediatric Cardiology are available
Areas of service
- Coronary Artery Bypass Application
- Heart Valve Repairand Replacement Application
- Congenital Heart Disease Surgery
- Artery DiseaseInitiative
- Angioma Application
- Venous Disease Initiative: Arrival Surgery
- Heart Rhythm Disorders Initiative: Electrophysiology (Children Kardyolojiradiation-Application)
- Hybrid Applications
- Coronary Angioand Stenting
- TAVI (transapicaland / ortranscatheteraorticCoverImplantation)