For seeing special price offer please visit our promotion page
Hair-transplant introduction and explanation:
Hair has always been one of the most important signs of beauty, for women and also for men; both want to show the best image of themselves to enjoy an attractive appearance before the eyes of society. Several factors affect hair growth and cause hair loss. According to some studies two thirds of men in the world are exposed to one of the cases of baldness, even if you are a young age there is a high probability that you will be affected by this anomaly, studies have reported. that 25% of 21-year-olds have been exposed to at least one case of hair loss
The causes of hair loss
- Thyroid disorders
- The causes and genetic factors are the most common, such as hereditary baldness.
- Certain scalp diseases that directly affect hair loss, such as alopecia
- Metabolism disorder in the human body
- Certain chronic diseases
- Too many drugs causing hair loss as a side effect
- Neuropsychiatric problems and disorders, such as professional stress, excessive tension or fear, mental disorders.
- Several other reasons are rare but can be a factor in hair loss.
Your appearance gives you additional social characteristics, appearance and beauty are somehow related to daring and social skills and gives you great confidence in yourself and your presence among your friends or even in your working environment. There is a study by the American Hair Loss Organization, American Hair Loss Organization, which has done extensive research on the subject.
Hair transplantation is one of the simplest medical solutions with guaranteed results. Medical advances achieved through medical technology have made hair transplantation for men easy and guaranteed without fear.
This operation has become accessible to anyone who wants it, especially at MK-medicare, we provide several techniques and guaranteed results without pain. Our center performs more than 7,000 free consultations per month, more than 200 hair transplant operations per month, and the number of patients satisfied with the results obtained is growing every year.
The FUE technique:
FUE hair transplant is the gold standard in hair implants. Developed in the early 2000s, this technique has been constantly evolving but the basic principles and techniques of FUE remain the same today. It is a method used in almost all hair transplant clinics around the world.
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) this technique is easier and less painful compared to others. For this reason, it is generally the most preferred by people who want to undergo hair transplantation.
The FUE technique leaves no scars, and its recovery time is shorter. The FUE technique is performed with a variety of instruments and under local anesthesia. The technique is known by different names, such as Classic FUE (via micro-motors) and Sapphire FUE (FUE made with sapphire blades).
Hair transplantation with the FUE technique is a method of extracting hair follicles from the donor area such as the arms, legs, chest, and generally the back of the head.
How is FUE Hair Transplant applied?
- With this method, after an examination, the specialist doctor determines the density and the quantity of hair that will be implanted.
- Determination of the region to be used as a donor area.
- During the operation, the opening of the channels where the hair follicles will be placed.
- The grafts obtained from the donor area are placed individually in the channels with a well calculated symmetry.
Grafts are the hair follicles received from the donor area. The number of hair follicles in transplants varies, but the high density is an important factor for successful treatment.
During hair transplantation by FUE technique, the hair follicles are implanted one by one into the scalp while controlling their angles and directions to achieve a completely natural result. One of the main reasons for the success of FUE hair transplant is the natural look obtained.
How long does FUE hair transplant last?
The duration of the FUE hair transplant varies between 4 and 8 hours. This is a very time consuming technique because the hair follicles are placed one by one.
After the surgery, the patient is discharged from the hospital the same day as the operation. The doctor determines when the patient can wash their head.
FUE Hair Transplant Recovery Period
- The recovery after the intervention by the FUE hair transplant technique is very fast.
- The examination and dressing are carried out 24 hours after the operation.
- During the first week, the dressing may be changed depending on the patient's condition
- In a few days, we observe the growth and loss of hair which is temporary. Then new hair grows back. This hair will remain
- The recovery process varies from person to person; natural looking hair and healthy growth are achieved within 6 to 18 months.