One missing tooth or multiple teeth can not only ruin your charming smile, but also sometimes negatively impact the way you eat and speak, depending on the location of the missing teeth. Teeth are among the most resilient parts of the human body, being harder than bones. Despite their resilience, they are not exempt from deterioration over time.
Also, when you have to chew food slower than usual due to missing teeth, your jaw and facial muscles will be weakened, which will change your face shape. Also, your remaining teeth along your bite are exposed to the offset, resulting in gaps between the teeth and weak gum tissue. So, if you have lost one or more teeth and want to solve your dental problem and get a beautiful smile, you should consider dental implant in our hospital, because thanks to the current development of modern medicine and medical technology, we can solve this problem.,
Dental implant procedures:
A dental implant is a powerful cosmetic surgery that replaces a single missing tooth or several teeth under local or general anesthesia to give the teeth a natural and long-lasting appearance.
During your visit to our hospital, the dentist will first perform the tests necessary to define your dental situation such as the analysis of your jaw and the volume of the bone and jaw area, in order to know if you have need an immediate dental implant or an All-on-4 implant.
In the beginning, if you have an immediate dental implant, one or more teeth will be extracted depending on their situation and health, while in an all-on-4 implant, your entire teeth will be removed entirely.
In the immediate dental implant operation, the implants, which are thin titanium rods, will be placed immediately one by one after extraction.
However, the all-on-4 technique only depends on four titanium implants; two dental implants will be positioned at a 45 degree angle, replacing the rear teeth, and two other dental implants are designed specifically to fit the front teeth.
After the implants are placed, special abutments, which are small tools that connect the implants to the temporary teeth, will be attached.
Subsequently, the new provisional teeth will be temporarily placed on the implants.
Finally, when the implants are sufficiently healed and have fused with the jawbone, the dentist will put in place the permanent teeth which will remain for life.
Some necessary recommendations are supposed to be followed by the patient before the operation:
- Stop smoking for 2 weeks before the operation, as smoking increases the risk of implant failure and inhibits the recovery process.
- Avoid drinking alcohol for at least a week before the surgery, as this leads to bleeding complications during the operation.
- Stop taking aspirin, vitamin E and supplements, which can cause bleeding problems during the procedure.
- Stop taking stimulants, such as coffee and alcohol before the procedure, which can weaken the impact of the anesthesia.
- Adopt good oral hygiene a few days before the operation.
Are the ideal candidate for a dental implant if:
- You are in good general health.
- Your oral health is going well.
- Your gum tissue is healthy.
- The bone mass or volume of the jaw is sufficient to hold the implant.
- You do not have any disease related to the immune system.
- The all-on-4 dental implant may be a perfect option for patients without teeth or who have lost all or most of their teeth.
The instructions to follow after the implantation operation:
- Following the given instructions will help you get the best results and get a quick recovery.
- If you feel a little swelling, it is recommended to put an ice pack on your cheek; it can help you reduce the pain.
- You need to take your prescribed antibiotics and pain relievers, which help relieve pain and ensure a speedy recovery.
- You should practice good oral hygiene, brush your teeth and rinse them with a salt water solution.
- Do not floss for at least 15 days after implantation.
- Stop smoking until you are sure the sore has healed completely.
- Avoid drinking alcohol for a week after surgery.
- Avoid physical exertion after your surgery, do not eat hard or very hot foods.
The price of dental implants
The reason that attracts so many people from all over the world to Turkish hospitals is the low price, unlike the world prices, you can save most of your expenses and have a wonderful time during your stay in Turkey.
From its cultural heritage to its natural beauties, Turkey has a lot to offer its visitors. Half a million people travel here every year in search of dental procedures. The reason behind this is simple: top-notch performance, first-class service, and a reasonable price. In addition to its lower prices, Turkey has one of the highly trained professional doctors. This is another reason why our country is one of the best in the medical sector.