Are you embarrassed about your breast size that doesn't fit the rest of your body? Have you experienced weight loss that causes your breasts to decrease in size? Or Are you dissatisfied with your sagging breast which is affected by pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Did you know that the beauty of the breasts is one of the most important traits of femininity and a criterion of beauty; nowadays cosmetic operations targeting the breasts of women are spreading significantly in our time.
There are many traditional and modern ways and there are several types of breast aesthetics for women, namely breast enlargement and volume increase, breast lifting and beautification, facelift, as well as breast reduction and cosmetic surgery. All these operations are aimed at achieving the proper and granular shape of the woman's breasts, which makes them more beautiful and attractive and gives them confidence and complete satisfaction.
- Breast augmentation:
Breast augmentation is surgery to change the shape and increase the volume of women's breasts. It is a type of cosmetic surgery and it is the most commonly performed among all other plastic surgeries these days. And the breast augmentation operation has a higher success rate than other types of plastic surgeries.
This has been a silver bullet for women who are unhappy with the appearance of their breasts. Psychologists have proven that if you don't like something about your own appearance, it can lower your self-esteem.
This is why women who have had breast augmentation report that it has drastically changed their lives. They say the way they see themselves, their confidence, and their morale have improved dramatically.
Breast augmentation operation:
This very commonly performed type of plastic surgery aims to increase naturally small breasts. You can also undergo breast augmentation for reconstruction purposes. It can help in situations such as:
- Birth defects of the breast
- Get back in shape after weight loss, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Reconstruction after breast cancer
The operation does not involve any risk; and many women choose this solution to face the problems listed above. In addition, there is no appropriate age for breast augmentation surgery. Women of all ages visit our hospitals and have this operation every year.
There are two types of breast implants:
- Saline breast implants
- Silicone breast implants
Saline breast implants are basically silicone shells that contain sterile salt water. Sometimes they come filled before the operation, and sometimes the technicians fill it during the procedure. This technique gives the breast a relatively larger volume than a silicone breast implant. And also can be filled with different quantities depending on the size required or desired.
If the silicone shells break and the saline solution leaks, your body will absorb the solution without any problem.
Silicone breast implants also have silicone shells. But instead of containing saline solution, they contain some type of special silicone gel, This material, is a transparent viscous liquid, the composition of which is similar to that of the natural deciduous glands that form the breast.
You can easily tell that they feel more realistic than saline implants when you touch them.
CANDIDATES FOR BREAST AUGMENTATION
- Your breasts are sagging due to pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Your nipples are falling below and you want to lift and reposition them.
- You want to increase the size and volume of your breasts.
- The size of your breasts does not match your body.
- You suffer from enlarged areolas.
- You are embarrassed by your sagging breasts.
- You have asymmetrical breasts and want to enhance their appearance.
- You are over 18 and your breast growth must be completed.
- You are in good health and free from any illness that could hinder the success of the operation
- You have lost your breasts as a result of cancer or an accident
- You suffer from a disproportion or loss of the volume of your breasts and asymmetry
- You are dissatisfied with your general appearance due to the small size of your breasts.
- Breast lift
Breast lift, some women's breasts sag or their nipples point down. It may be due to aging or the result of some other situation like breastfeeding.
When your breasts start to sag, the appearance will be naturally uncomfortable for you. However, if your breasts are sagging and you want to find a solution for it. Breast lift surgery may be exactly what you are looking for.
But maybe you don't know if you suffer from sagging breasts. You can find out with a simple test that you can do yourself at home. All you have to do is put a pen under your breasts. If the pen does not fall to the floor and get stuck under your breast, you should consider a consultation with us.
What is Breast Lift?
Sometimes this does not happen due to aging, but rather from breastfeeding babies. When the breasts start to sag or sag, the only real solution to this problem is a breast lift. Mastopexy is another name for breast lift surgery.
Breast aesthetics hospitals perform this operation to lift the patient's sagging breasts. It can be confused with breast augmentation or breast reduction surgery. But unlike breast augmentation or reduction operations, a mastopexy does not change the size of the breasts. However, it is possible to have a breast lift with other cosmetic breast surgeries like breast augmentation or breast reduction.
The benefit of the operation.
One of the things that worries most women about breast lift surgery is scarring. Many women wonder if breast lift scars are noticeable and severe, or difficult to see.
The risks are minimal. And if you take the proper care after surgery and follow your doctor's instructions, none of these risks will cause any serious complications for you. Know that you will have a medical follow-up even after your trip, a medical consultant will follow you regularly to know if you respect the instructions of the doctors in due form.
Candidates for breast lift surgery
- Women who suffer from sagging breasts or skin appendages appearing in this area.
- Women who have had significant weight loss and sagging breasts.
- Women who suffer from nipples falling below breast level.
- Women who have recently become pregnant and breastfeed frequently, because hormonal changes cause changes in the shape of the breasts, so it often becomes necessary to undergo breast lift surgery.
- Women with an expanding areola or areola with the dark halo, which surrounds the nipples.
- With age, breasts can become more wrinkled and their shape changes completely. As a result, it will often be necessary to undergo a breast lift operation.
The stages of breast lift and augmentation :
The operation takes place in a few simple steps.
First step: Consultation before the intervention
The doctor examines the patient's breasts and determines the desired final shape with the breast lift or augmentation operation.
Step two: Perform the necessary tests
A mammogram and the necessary blood tests are done to determine the level of sugar in the blood, and to ensure that the patient is free from diseases, which can hamper the breast lift or augmentation surgery.
Third step: Preparation of the patient
The medical staff prepare the patient and the doctor positions the breast and determines where the nipple will be placed and its final shape. Then the patient is under general anesthesia so that she does not feel any pain.
Fourth step: Carrying out the operation
The surgeon opens a small incision in the breast, using one of the methods followed. At the end of the operation, the dressings are placed on the breast.
If you need more advice and details contact us, medical consultations are free.